Mar 19 2015
Join us for QPIRG McGill’s 2015 Annual General Meeting!
Thursday, April 9th, at 6pm
Come hear about what QPIRG McGill and its working groups, volunteers and staff have been up to for the last year! Find out more about our work, our Board, and our vision for the future, and show your support! Run for the Board of Directors, or the Conflict Resolution and Complaints Committee!
On the Agenda:
- Audited financial statements
- Annual reports from the outgoing Board, Rad Frosh Coordinators, School Schmool coordinators, Summer Stipend recipients and QPIRG Staff
- Review by all of our working groups of what they’ve accomplished in the last year
- Elections of Board of Directors and CRCC!
- Approval of Amendments to Bylaws
- Amendment to Bylaws
QPIRG members (student and community) are invited to attend, and to consider running for the Board of Directors and the Conflict Resolution and Complaints Committee (CRCC)!
Interested in joining the Board? Download our Board Application Package, available below!
Interested in joining the Conflict Resolution and Complaints Committee? Download the application package, also available below!
Want to know more about QPIRG’s AGMs? Check out our bylaws!
**Free childcare provided during the AGM, from 6:00pm until the end of the meeting. Please give 48 hours notice to let us know if children will be joining you.
For more information, call: 514-398-7432, email email@example.com, or check out our website at www.qpirgmcgill.org.