Dec 3 2014
This position is hired through the Student’s Society of McGill University (SSMU) in collaboration with QPIRG-McGill.
To access the application, please go to this link: https://www.smartrecruiters.com/StudentSocietyMcGillUniversity/75543491-social-justice-days-coordinator
The information is also pasted below. Please feel free to contact us via email (email@example.com) or phone (514-398-7432) for more information about wages, hours, and job description.
The Social Justice Days Coordinator will be working with the Vice-President (University Affairs) and QPIRG-McGill to plan a budget, structure of the event and make necessary arrangements for the rental or purchase of media and/or equipment, organize the necessary spaces and present the plan to the Vice-President (University Affairs):
- Assist with set-up and on-site organization of the Social Justice Days event;
- Be the main contact person for all Social Justice Days event participants;
- Coordinate the advertising of Social Justice Days through all necessary media, including, but not limited to, postering;
- Recruit and coordinate volunteers to ensure the seamless of operation of all Social Justice Days events;
- Adhere to all standard accounting procedures of the SSMU.
50 Hours in Total for the contract.
- Good Knowledge of SSMU and QPIRG.
- Integrity, good planning skills, interpersonal skills, high degree of organization skills.
- Good communication skills verbal and written both in English and French desirable.