KANATA, the Undergraduate Journal of the Indigenous Studies Community of McGill University is calling for submissions for
KANATA is an interdisciplinary student-published journal with content that focuses on topics relating to Indigenous Peoples of North America.
- Writing from any academic discipline (A-range papers, 15 pages maximum double-spaced, excluding references)
- Non-academic writing and Art including short stories (fiction & non-fiction), poetry, personal reflections, paintings, photography, photo essays, etc.
- KANATA prioritizes publishing undergraduate work although unpublished material from all levels is also accepted
- Priority is given to McGill students for academic submissions, however students and non-students outside of McGill are encouraged to submit as well
- Please include references for all academic work, your full name, and the academic institution or community you are a member of
Deadline for Submissions:
February 4 , 2013 extended to February 11, 2013! Send submissions to: kanata.
For questions and/or more information please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org